Welcome to a mouthwatering culinary journey of the delectable world of Yard House Steak Bowl Recipe – a culinary masterpiece that strikes the perfect balance between indulgence and nutrition.
This recipe embodies the essence of comfort and sophistication, bringing together the best of both worlds. Whether you’re a seasoned foodie or a cooking enthusiast looking to impress, the Yard House Steak Bowl will undoubtedly become a go-to favorite with Texas Roadhouse Peppercorn Sauce.
Get ready to elevate your dining experience to a whole new level with this unforgettable Steak Bowl recipe from Yard House!
Ingredients Required for Yard House Steak Bowl Recipe
- ¾ pound boneless Beef steak
- 2 Shiitake mushrooms
- 8 Snap peas
- 1 cup Sesame brown rice
- 1 Bok choy plant
- 1 large Carrot
- ¼ cup Red onions
- 2 Asparagus spears
- ½ cup Red Quinoa
- Sesame seeds
- Sliced green onions
Equipment & Tools Required
- Mixing bowl
- Chopping board
- Frying pan
Let’s Make Yard House Steak Bowl Recipe Step by Step
Step-01: Rinse 1 cup of Sesame brown rice and ½ cup of Red quinoa. Cook them in a rice cooker with water. Cook them for about 20 minutes or until they are perfectly cooked and fluffy.
Step-02: Season steak with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook 3-5 mins per side for medium rare (adjust to preference). Rest steak on a cutting board for 10 mins before slicing.
Step-03: Wash and prepare the bok choy, carrots, snap peas, asparagus, red onions, and shiitake mushrooms. Slice all the vegetables and combine them in a mixing bowl.
Step-04: Preheat a frying pan on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic powder, and chili flakes to the pan. Fry them briefly for added flavor.
Step-05: Pour all the sliced vegetables into the frying pan and cook them for 3-4 minutes until they are partially cooked.
Step-06: Add the cooked sesame brown rice and red quinoa to the pan with the vegetables. Cook them together for another 4-5 minutes until they turn slightly brown.
Step-07: Pour 2 teaspoons of soy sauce over the ingredients in the pan, providing extra flavor to the dish. Cook for another 1 minute to infuse the flavors.
Step-08: Transfer the cooked vegetables with sesame brown rice and red quinoa onto a serving plate. Slice the rested steak into bite-size pieces and arrange them on top of the vegetables for an attractive presentation.
Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the bowl for added texture and nutty flavor. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions to complete the dish.
Please watch the provided video for a more comprehensive understanding.
Serving Ideas for Yard House Steak Bowl Recipe
The Yard House Steak Bowl is a versatile and delicious dish that can be served in a variety of ways.
1. Classic Steak Bowl: Serve the Yard House Steak Bowl as it is, with the grilled steak, veggies, and quinoa or rice. Drizzle some of the chimichurri sauce over the top for added flavor.
2. Tex-Mex Twist: Add a Tex-Mex flair by serving the steak bowl with black beans, roasted corn, avocado slices, and a dollop of sour cream. Sprinkle some shredded cheese and cilantro on top for extra taste.
3. Asian Fusion: Create an Asian-inspired steak bowl by adding stir-fried bok choy, snap peas, and sliced bell peppers. Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped scallions, and a drizzle of soy sauce or teriyaki glaze.
4. Mediterranean Delight: Complement the steak bowl with a Greek salad on the side, featuring tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and feta cheese. Serve with a side of tzatziki sauce or hummus for dipping.
5. Steak and Greens: Place the steak bowl on a bed of fresh mixed greens or baby spinach. Top with cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, and your choice of dressing for a light and refreshing option.
6. Steak and Avocado Salad: Transform the steak bowl into a hearty salad by placing the ingredients on a bed of mixed greens, adding sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, and a tangy vinaigrette dressing.
7. DIY Steak Bowl Bar: Set up a DIY serving station with the various components of the steak bowl, allowing guests to build their own bowls with their favorite toppings and sauces.
Remember to adjust the serving ideas based on your guests’ dietary preferences and any specific flavor profiles you’d like to emphasize. Enjoy the delicious and customizable Yard House Steak Bowl!
Some tips for Yard House Steak Bowl Recipe
1. Perfectly Cooked Rice and Quinoa: Rinse the sesame brown rice and red quinoa thoroughly before cooking to remove excess starch. Cook them in a rice cooker or pot with the right amount of water for fluffy and perfectly cooked grains.
2. Tender and Flavorful Steak: Prior to cooking, season the beef steak with salt and pepper to enhance its taste. Sear the steak in a hot skillet with olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes per side for a succulent medium-rare result.
3. Optimal Vegetable Slicing: Achieve uniformity in vegetable slices for even cooking and presentation. Take your time to slice the bok choy, carrots, snap peas, asparagus, red onions, and shiitake mushrooms to the desired thickness.
4. Controlled Frying Pan Heat: Preheat the frying pan to medium heat before adding olive oil, garlic powder, and chili flakes. Be mindful of the temperature to avoid burning the spices and ensure a delightful flavor infusion.
5. A Perfect Finish with Soy Sauce: Just a touch of soy sauce can elevate the entire dish. Add 2 tbsp. of soy sauce to the pan during the final minute of cooking to impart a delectable umami flavor to the bowl.
The Yard House Steak Bowl Recipe is a culinary masterpiece that perfectly blends bold flavors and wholesome ingredients. With its tender and succulent steak, crisp and vibrant vegetables, and delightful combination of spices, this dish satisfies both the palate and the appetite.
The versatility of this recipe enables personalization, allowing you to add your favorite toppings or adjust the spice level to suit your taste. Its balance of protein, fiber, and nutrients makes it a wholesome meal choice for health-conscious individuals.
So, roll up your sleeves, gather the ingredients, and indulge in the delight of creating a flavorful, restaurant-quality meal right in the comfort of your home. Your taste buds will thank you, and your loved ones will be coming back for seconds!
FAQs on Yard House Steak Bowl Recipe
Here are some commonly asked questions and and their short answers on Yard House Steak Bowl Recipe
1. How do I cook the rice and quinoa for the Yard House Steak Bowl?
A: Rinse the sesame brown rice and red quinoa, then cook them in a rice cooker or pot with water for about 20 minutes until perfectly cooked.
2. What’s the best way to cook the steak?
A: Season the steak with salt and pepper, then sear it in a hot skillet with olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes per side for a medium-rare result.
3. How should I slice the vegetables for the bowl?
A: Slice the bok choy, carrots, snap peas, asparagus, red onions, and shiitake mushrooms to desired thickness for even cooking.
4. What temperature should the frying pan be for the vegetables?
A: Preheat the frying pan to medium heat before adding olive oil, garlic powder, and chili flakes for added flavor.
5. When should I add the soy sauce to the bowl?
A: Add 2 teaspoons of soy sauce during the final minute of cooking to enhance the dish’s overall flavor.
We always appreciate you taking the time to read this article, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for more culinary explorations. Stay Connected with DeRecipe. Happy Cooking!